Friday, July 13, 2007

MY BLYTHE BOOKS ARRIVED! YIPPEE!

I'm so excited. My two BLYTHE books that I ordered came yesterday.

I was so excited that I just had to tear the package open. And, tear it - I did. Made quite a mess. I guess you could save my enthusiasm was a little over the top! Ya think?

In any event these are the two Blythe's books that I bought and which I have read already. They are FABULOUS.


Blythe Style is a delightful collection of photographs taken by Gina Garan of Blythe wearing 131 outfits created especially for her by some of fashion's best and brightest designers. This includes Gucci, Versace, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, John Galiano, Hysteric Glamour, Milk Fed, Paul Smith, Issey Miyake, Vienne Westwood, and many, many more.

It is a visually stunning presentation for all the Blythe lovers out there and definitely a book that the lovers of Blythe will adore. I have to say that Blythe did a fabulous job modeling all of these outfits. She may be a doll, but that doesn't make her any less of a fashion diva!

I absolutely love this book and can hardly wait to show it to my granddaughters and my sister-in-law. They will love it as well.



This is Blythe is a small book of photographs taken by Gina Garan of Blythe. In this book Gina has taken some of the most delightful and whimsical photographs of Blythe in various positions, locations, and with different outfits on.

She may be at the beach, gazing out over a lake, in front of the Eiffel Tower, catching her own reflection in a mirror, dressed as a nun, adorned with various hats, sitting on Santa's lap, with her head showing in a pile of oranges, using a video camera, playing with a Ouija board, in camouflage, etc. She is just about anywhere and all the pictures are just delightful. My granddaughters and sister-in-law will love this book, too. And, I, can hardly wait to show them.

I am thrilled to add these two Blythe books to my doll books collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment