Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I've Already Started Buying Books For 2009!

It might be hard to believe but I've already started buying doll making and craft books already.

Now you might wonder why on earth would I do that since I have a TON of doll and craft books that I still haven't reviewed. The answer is simple - I just LOVE doll making and craft books.

And, there are so many wonderful, wonderful books out there that inspire me. My creative juices seem to have a way with ruling my world and determining what I'm going to do. In fact, they probably have control over me.

When I add a new book to one of my bookstores I find myself saying, "WOW! That's a great book! or I'd LOVE to try that!" My problem is that I just can't make everything I would like to. I simply do not have the time.

I might know that, but try telling that to my creative juices. They think I have plenty of time and as a result they decided I should buy the following books:


500 Handmade Dolls: Modern Explorations of the Human Form (500 Series)

500 Handmade Dolls: Modern Explorations of the Human Form (500 Series)


Art Faces in Clay: Dolls, Altered Art and More!

Art Faces in Clay: Dolls, Altered Art and More! (Design Originals)


Art Doll Adventures: Exploring Projects and Processes through Cultural Traditions

Art Doll Adventures

Cloth Doll Artistry: Design and Costuming Techniques for Flat and Fully Sculpted Figures

Cloth Doll Artistry: Design and Costuming Techniques for Flat and Fully Sculpted Figures

The Artful Storybook: Mixed-Media Artists Create Handmade Tales

The Artful Storybook: Mixed-Media Artists Create Handmade Tales

I bought more books! Don't blame me! Blame my creative juices!

No comments:

Post a Comment