Sunday, February 9, 2020

I've Reviewed Quite A Few Craft Books Over The Years




I'm a "grown-up girl" who has never outgrown her love of dolls and crafting. I just love dolls and crafts and I just love books about dolls and crafts. So, it is only natural that I would love collecting books about dolls and crafts, doll making and craft making, doll histories and craft history, various types of dolls and crafts,  and collecting dolls and crafts.

Whether it's Americana crafts, holiday crafts, seasonal crafts, computerized crafts, paper crafts, doll making, embellishing, fabric crafts, bead-work, applique, fragrance crafts, making gift baskets, jewelry, mixed media, needlepoint, knitting, origami, pottery, quilting, sewing, painting glass, making toys, wedding crafts, woodcraft's, or wool felt I love them all.

I especially love craft encyclopedias and the history of various crafts.

Years ago I started reviewing some of the doll and craft books I bought while bookstore shopping with my Mom.  They were glorious days back then for my Mom and I and I miss shopping with her.

While I've created and reviewed a tremendous amount of craft kits I did manage to review many doll and craft books.




Shown below are the books I have reviewed so far:




Books Bought & Reviewed By Linda and The Book & Crafts Review Corner























































I'm hoping to get back to reviewing more of the doll and crafts books I've bought over time in the next few months and hope you enjoy reading my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment